The NIV New Testament will enable you to present first-time Bible readers with an easy way of discovering the Scriptures as an unfolding story. You can feel comfortable and confident handing this Bible to anyone interested in spiritual issues, or is open to talking about God. Features include the New Testament text from the New International Version, cross-references, footnotes, and articles that help you get started and how to read the Bible.
A low-cost handy-sized NIV New Testament priced to give away! Ideal for outreach, evangelism, bulk distribution, and personal use. Suitable for experienced and novice Bible readers.
- Double-column format
- Introductions to each Book of the Bible
- Footnotes and Cross-references
- Old Testament & New Testament maps
- An extended Table of Contents (Mapping the Story) that helps put the various Biblical Books of the Bible in their historical groupings. Helping the reader see how it all fits together
- The Drama of the Bible in Six Acts introduction
- The Drama of the Bible: A Visual Chronology Biblical timeline
- Living the Script practical application page
- A Table of Weights and Measures
- Size: 5.5" x 8.5" x .25"
- 9 point Bible text
- 256 pages
We Also Recommend