This is your Playbook for life.
In life, you’re going to get tackled, intercepted, or end up in the wall. So how do you prepare and be ready when life slams you unexpectedly? Maybe your struggle is with your finances, your relationships, your job, or perhaps you just hope to gain understanding of some of the basics about God, salvation, and what your purpose is in life. If so, the Game Plan for Life Bible, NIV will reveal God’s perspectives in these areas in a practical, engaging way and provide the tools you need to create a solid, God-honoring game plan for your life.
The notes that lead you to the Bible’s answers on your toughest questions are based on a national survey that former NFL coach and current NASCAR team owner Joe Gibbs commissioned. This research targeted the everyday life issues that men struggle with most. He may have Super Bowl rings and NASCAR Cup championship trophies to his credit, but Coach Gibbs believes that, by turning to the Bible in times of failure and adversity, he has learned about true success. Written specifically for the “average Joe”, Joe Gibbs’ notes will enlighten, encourage and inspire you as you strive to build a game plan for your life.
• Key articles from well-known experts on the areas of God, creation, finances, relationships, career, vocation and other topics of interest to men.
• Devotions from Joe Gibbs that help you to learn from the Coach himself.
• Character studies of Bible characters who actually followed God’s Game Plan—and how you can follow it, too.
• Book introductions for every book of the Bible.
• Subject guide, reading plans, key questions and answers tied to the major articles, and other study helps in the end matter allow readers to deeply engage with God’s word.
• Ribbon marker
“Winning the game of life is like winning in NASCAR or the NFL—if you don’t have the right game plan, you won’t succeed. Like a lot of guys, I tried many “game plans.” None led me to true success and a couple ended in disaster. Not until I turned to the Bible did I gain the insights of God’s game plan for my life and experience true, eternal success. Written for the ‘average Joe’ like me, I’m convinced the Game Plan for Life Bible will help you if you’re serious about developing a successful game plan for your life.” - Joe Gibbs
We Also Recommend