NIV, The Message, Parallel Bible, Large Print, Imitation Leather, Brown, Lay Flat: Two Bible Versions Together for Study and Comparison
- ISBN-13: 9780310410263
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2012
- Edition: Lea Slp Lr
- Pages: 2624 pages
- Dimensions: 2.24 x 10.00 x 7.01 inches
- Sales Rank: 87139
If your translation of choice is the New International Version (NIV), and if you appreciate The Message for the freshness and insight it brings to your reading of the Bible, then you’ll love the NIV and The Message Side-by-Side Bible. By setting these two versions together, this parallel Bible allows you to instantly compare today’s most popular modern-English Bible translation: the NIV, and Eugene H. Peterson’s best-selling paraphrase: The Message.
• The authenticity and accessibility of today’s most popular modern-English translation, the NIV. The NIV brings you as close as you can get to the reading experience of the original audience. In every verse it seeks to offer the optimum combination of transparency to the original text and transparency to the original meaning.
• The story-like flow and conversational style of The Message. The Message is treasured by countless people for the way its contemporary language illuminates ageless truths.
• Foreword from Eugene H. Peterson
• Double-column format
• Large Print
• Ribbon marker
We Also Recommend