Every feature in the NLT Study Bible has been created to do more than just impart information. Ask questions, and the NLT Study Bible gives you both the words and the world of the Bible. Seek deeper understanding, and find the meaning and significance of Scripture, not just facts. Knock on the door of God’s Word, and see what doors are opened to you.
- 50,000+ cross-references show parallel passages, quotations, and related verses.
- 25,000+ study and textual notes provide background and deeper explanations of words, phrases, verses, and sections.
- 300+ theme articles identify the major topics and ideas of the Bible.
- 220+ charts, illustrations, maps, and timelines organize and illuminate important information.
- 200 Greek and Hebrew word studies trace the use of important words throughout the Bible.
- 90+ profiles paint portraits of major figures in the Bible―good and bad
- 85 introductory articles set the stage for the Old and New Testaments and each major Bible section, book, and time period, including the intertestamental period and the time after the apostles. Each book introduction includes background materials, an outline, and a list of recommended resources.
We Also Recommend