This is a complete study guide for candidates wishing to sit and pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential from the Project Management Institute (PMI). Pass the PMP Exam contains all the information you need to study for and pass the PMP®.
In addition to all the information needed to pass the exam, you will also find tips to give insight into how to read and answer questions, and each chapter includes exercises and a multiple-choice quiz to test your understanding of the topics covered. A glossary of key terms is also provided, along with study aids such as mind maps.
The author, Sean Whitaker, has managed complex projects in the construction, telecommunications, and IT industries, and shares real-world examples of theory in action from his own career.
- What is and how to handle integration, scope, time, cost, and quality managementHow to manage risk, procurement, and stakeholder risk
- How to manage or work with human resources, communications, and handle ethics and professional conduct
- How to become eligible for the PMP exam and how to study for it
- What are some PMP exam taking tips
- How to handle various PMP exam tasks and puzzle games
We Also Recommend