This "Project Management" book contains proven steps and strategies on how to become a good project manager. This involves knowing the basics of making an effective project plan, how to manage time effectively, manage risks, monitor the performance of your team members, and different qualities that a project manager should possess.
Today only, get this Amazing Amazon book for this incredibly discounted price!
Most organizations do not have enough time to get their employees working on project, compelling them to rely on third party project management teams to do the job for them. This explains why the project management field is progressing these days, and why some people want to become project managers of certain teams. However, project management is not a simple task. It involves working on producing numerous outputs at any given time, managing teams that are formed solely for the project and are not really bonded together, and lastly dealing with contingencies so that the group will be able to deliver what is expected of them. This implies that if the project manager is not competent enough for the position, the project will ultimately end in failure.
With the help of this book, aspiring project managers will know the basics of the field that they want to be in and prepare for what they will be experiencing once they’re managing their own project team.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- The Basics Of Project Management
- 6 Essential Steps Of Project Management For Beginners
- Get Stuff Done! Know How To Make An Effective Project Plan
- Time Management Tips To Get More Work Done
- Project Risk Management For Beginners
- Leadership Qualities Of An Effective Project Manager
- Monitoring Your Team’s Performance
- Get Increased Productivity By Formulating Feasible Project Schedules
- How To Manage Your Team When Conflicts Arise
- Effective Team Building Strategies For Project Managers
- Much, Much More!
Get your copy today!
We Also Recommend