Rath & Strong's Six Sigma Advanced Tools Pocket Guide: How to Use Design Experiments, Analysis of Variance, Regression Analysis and 25 Other Powerful Tools
- ISBN-13: 9780071434119
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2004
- Edition: 1st
- Pages: 200 pages
- Dimensions: 0.46 x 5.6 x 4.0 inches
This pocket-sized field guide provides practical advice on the use of advanced tools, such as: sampling, analysis of variance, multiple regression, and design of experiments. Each tool is explained in easy-to-understand language, permitting the reader to solve real-world problems in any area of business.
- Covers step-by-step implementation of the most important Six Sigma tools.
- Features a heavy emphasis on applying the best tools to solve practical business problems.
- Explains how to use Microsoft Excel and Minitab statistical software to simplify the process.
We Also Recommend