Discover fresh and intriguing perspectives on the world of retailing, including the nature of recent global developments, strategic responses to change, and the implications of new and far-reaching transformations.
• Examines emergent retail strategies
• Provides insights into the complexities of the current retail landscape
• Addresses the growth and evolution of retail and outlines the resulting economic and sociocultural implications
• Explores the definition of "a sustainable, competitive strategy" in a complex and rapidly changing marketplace, explaining how innovative thinking in retail may provide new models for sustainability
• Discusses cultural theory and its application to experiential retail
We Also Recommend