- Part I addresses the legal context: the genesis of right of publicity, common law precedence, pioneering case studies, and an overview of today's relevant and seminal cases.
- Part II deals with the parallels between traditional brands and celebrity brands, as well as detailing the business, finance, and analytical issues of right of publicity valuation.
- Part III covers the structuring, pricing, and challenges of deals for all types of celebrities.
With this invaluable book, anyone who works with right of publicity will:
- Know and understand today's law and deal making, and how the evolving shifting social media and Internet playing field affects right of publicity
- Be able to engage in more and better deals with fewer problems
- Learn how to earn greater income from rights of publicity
We Also Recommend