Your faith is like a little seed that God planted in your heart when you were baptized…
But what is faith anyway?
How do we make it grow?
Just like a seed needs the right things to grow -- water, air, dirt, and care -- your faith needs some important things to grow, like:
- Prayers - talking to God every day makes him happy and makes our faith grow
- The Creed - it's what we believe about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
- The Ten Commandments - how to behave that makes us the best people we can be
- The Sacraments - a big word for the special gifts God gives us when we love and follow him
- Sacred Objects - holy reminders of our friendship with God
The seeds of faith will grow and grow when you love and trust God. This makes God very happy, and it will make you happy too!
We Also Recommend