Written by the Sisters of Notre Dame, the new 2009 edition of Christ Our Life, grades 1-8, continues to provide the thorough foundation of our Catholic faith that the series has been known for. In this new edition we’ve paid special attention to helping children turn their learned faith into a lived faith.
- Original spiral curriculum ensures consistent progress and development
- Faith content is developed throughout with Scripture integrated into each lesson
- Four pillars of the Church—Creed, Sacraments, Commandments, and Prayer—are integrated
- Abundant prayer opportunities invite personal and communal prayer
- Catholic Social Teaching connects with real-life faith
A copy of the Catholic Prayer for Catholic Families is included with each Student Book allowing parents the convenience of having traditional prayers and suggestions for everyday prayer in one handy book.
Christ Our Life is found to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
View samples: http://www.loyolapress.com/christ-our-life-2009-view-online-samples.htm
We Also Recommend