Most startups fail for these key reasons:
1) You started your business without a clear sense of purpose.
2) Poor Management
3) Lack of understanding the customer.
David Hilton will pull you out of the details and enable you to see the business from a higher perspective---a perspective that shows you where you are in the journey of your building your company. You will find that the challenges you have are just that: challenges, not insurmountable problems.
1) Understand your personal driving force to be successful, so that you are creating what is right for you.
2) Know and understand your ideal customer, such that you become the “go to person” for target market.
3) Learn how to build and manage your high-performance team.
In this fast-paced allegorical non-fiction, our hero is about to learn all the lessons of business the hard way so that you do not have to. His story is a combination of a fast-paced novel with compelling, impactful and eminently executable business lessons.
Join Jack’s journey and take your business from struggle to success, where you’ll find more time, more money and, more importantly, more freedom.
We Also Recommend