The authors follow up their successful first book Surprised by Canon Law: 150 Questions Catholics Ask About Canon Law with answers to even more questions. Topics include:
- Can someone be denied a church funeral?
- Under what circumstance might a priest be removed from his role?
- How do parishes merge and what happens to their property?
- What is excommunication? How is it applied?
- What is the procedure for the election of a pope?
- What is the process for declaring someone a saint?
Surprised by Canon Law, Volume 2 is a clear and lively guide to laws that undergird the life of the Church.
We Also Recommend