At a time when employers are faced with a maze of legislation and potential (and increasing) penalties, this book provides updated, comprehensive and, above all, practical guidance on employment law and personnel administration.
In over 80 subject-specific and user-friendly sections, the book breaks the law down to provide real-life guidance and offers:
* Detailed and practical advice on what to do in regards to employment law, rather than just why you should do it.
* Instant access to expert guidance in an A to Z expanded index format.
* Each subject is covered individually and also cross-referenced to related topics.
* Checklists, examples, pitfall warnings and helpful tribunal decision case studies.
* Detect warning signs of danger early enough.
We Also Recommend