The Bible: Bible Study - The 5 Habits of Highly Effective Christians... (The Bible, Bible Study, Bible, Holy Bible, Christian, Christian Books)
- ISBN-13: 9781517688516
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Release Date: Oct 07, 2015
- Pages: 38 pages
- Dimensions: 0.09 x 9.00 x 6.00 inches
Discover How You Can Develop a Stronger Relationship with God Through The Power of 5 Habits & The BibleIt’s sad to think that there are Christians who easily take the Gospel for granted. As we continue to live complicated lives, we are often burdened by trivial things that we lose sight of God and His plans for our lives. We’ve become too focused on our own desires that we’ve forgotten about the creator who made us. It may seem like God is so far away and doesn’t want to develop a relationship with us, but the reality is, we’re the ones moving far away from Him. Instead of praying, reading the bible, worshipping, fellowshipping, and hearing His word preached, we choose to live our lives based on how we want to live them. No wonder there are times when it seems like we can’t feel God’s presence in our lives. We forget about the message of the Gospel and instead run after things that will never satisfy. We may be living comfortable and easy lives because of technology, but that doesn’t make us any better than the Israelites during Moses time. Here we are, saved, and yet we still choose to ignore God’s magnificent power in our lives. If you’ve always wanted to develop your resolve to becoming a better Christian, this book will teach you everything you need to know about the 5 Habits every believer needs to cultivate. From what it really means to be saved to how we can best prepare our hearts and minds to listen to Sunday preaching, this book is packed with all the information you ever wanted to know about living an abundant and joyful Christian life.
Here is a Preview of What You Will Learn:
- What it Means to be Saved
- Pray: How to Talk to God...
- Read and Study Scripture: Why we Need to Study the Bible...
- Worship: The Elements of Spirit filled and True Worship...
- Fellowship with other Believers: The Facets of Christian Fellowship...
- Listen to God’s Word through Preaching: How to Prepare our Hearts and Minds to be Receptive to God’s Message and so much more!
****Learn The 5 Habits - Get Your Copy NOW****
We Also Recommend