One of the biggest challenges that a CPA, Enrolled Agent, or tax attorney faces is that they get stuck doing client work that has a lower billable value than they would like. You can’t bill out at $500 per hour when you’re doing $75 per hour tasks.
If you want to drastically increase your average billable rate, and skyrocket your total practice revenues, you simply MUST perform more valuable services.
At the same time, you need to:
• Systemize your practice to maximize efficiency.
• Automate low-level, time consuming processes.
• Delegate tasks of less value than your desired hourly rate.
Representing taxpayers with an existing back tax liability is the single most lucrative tax practice opportunity I have ever found. With proper application of systems, automation, and delegation, even a solo practitioner can earn incredibly high hourly fees, and this manual will show you how.
Inside The Complete Tax Resolution Practice, you’ll discover…
• How to maximize the lifetime value of your client relationships.
• Best practices for getting paid by tax debtors.
• Step-by-step processes for efficiently working collections representation cases.
• Leveraging technology, checklists, and assistants to handle a high case volume.
• Effectively marketing to obtain high-value tax resolution clients.
• How to command hourly rates of $500 or more per hour as a solo practitioner, and thousands of dollars per hour in a multi-partner firm.
This comprehensive manual covers all aspects of marketing to find clients, getting them to hire you, and working their case effectively and efficiently.
This manual presents everything you need to know for increasing your annual revenues by any dollar amount you desire, whether that’s $50,000 per year, or $5 million per year.
Building a lucrative representation practice feeds new clients into the rest of your services, providing a steady stream of new clients from whom you can pick and choose the lifetime relationships you wish to establish.
This comprehensive reference work includes complete, step-by-step checklists, complete marketing campaigns, extensive collections representation reference material, and numerous template letters for you to apply immediately to your own practice in order to increase revenues.
Note: This reference volume combines the Tax Resolution Leadership Program manual and the Tax Resolution Systems manual. If you already possess these two manuals in another format, this volume duplicates the content of those two manuals.
We Also Recommend