Because The Great Book communicates so well, it can be used effectively in many ways:
* For teaching kids of all ages, especially teenagers.
* For teaching English to non-native speakers.
* For those who have never read the Bible before.
* For prison ministries.
* For evangelistic outreaches in America.
* For missionary distribution programs around the world.
The Great Book is written at a 5th grade reading level in order to reach the greatest number of people in the world. The original Greek New Testament was Koine (common) Greek. Let's face it, we could all use a little help with the most difficult New Testament books such as Romans, Galatians, Hebrews, and Revelation!
We Also Recommend