* Danny Meyer, Union Square Hospitality Group CEO: His secrets of hiring, onboarding, training, and more.
* Tom Colicchio (Craft Restaurants, Top Chef): How to create a customer-centric customer experience in a chef-centric restaurant.
* Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company President and COO Herve Humler: How to engage today's new breed of luxury travelers.
* Designer David Rockwell (W, Nobu, Andaz): Secrets of designing hotel and restaurant spaces that resonate with modern travelers.
* Restaurateur Traci Des Jardins: Building a "narcissism-free" hospitality culture.
* Celebrity Chef Eric Ripert (Le Bernardin): How to create different experiences for different guests-in the very same dining room.
As Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company President and COO Herve Humler says in his foreword to the book, "If you want to create and sustain a level of service so memorable that it becomes an unbeatable competitive advantage, you'll find the secrets here."
We Also Recommend