The Woman’s Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive God's truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a woman's heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture-based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a woman's identity as a Christ-follower and a child of the Kingdom.
Now with a beautiful full-color redesign and articles by respected thinkers and teachers like Anne Graham Lotz, Dee Brestin, Hannah Anderson, Jen Wilkin, and Jen Pollock Michel, The Woman’s Study Bible is more relevant than ever to women of all ages and backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman's Study Bible under the editorial guidance of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, this landmark study Bible has sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biblical character portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text articles on relevant topics
- 18 inspiring essays from respected women like Ann Graham Lotz, Jen Wilkin, Stormie Omartian, Hannah Anderson, and Jen Pollock Michel
- Book introductions and outlines
- Dozens of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Hundreds of insightful quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
We Also Recommend