This edition, bound in black duradera, combines the renowned Scofield® study notes and reference system with the New King James Version, one of the most popular modern Bible translations available. But that's not all: The fruit of Dr. C. I. Scofield's thoughtful annotations have been augmented (not revised) to broaden modern readers' understanding of the scripture.
Enhanced book introductions, accurate in-text maps, authoritative full color maps, and page bottom notes place the biblical text in its fullest political, historical and geographical context.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
We Also Recommend