Bill Mince has always pushed himself out of his comfort zone. Once a college dropout who struggled in a management position, he decided to return to school at night to earn two degrees. This interplay between academic growth and the need to make real-time decisions every day required him to make course corrections that benefited both his understanding of management and how to achieve results in the workplace.
Mince, who relies on his experience turning around companies and integrating new managers into a company culture, shares a collection of essays designed to help managers avoid his mistakes, handle challenging business situations, and use his learned lessons to grow as leaders. In his essays that share his learning experiences, proven processes, and specific tools for success, Mince teaches managers how to:
• Understand what drives and motivates team members
• Develop more harmonious and successful cross-functional teams
• Create the right environment for employees to learn and grow
• Recruit candidates most suited to fulfill a company’s mission
• Prepare an organization to meet the challenges of change
Up from the Crowd shares valuable wisdom from a seasoned business executive that will help any manager improve results, better interact with a team, establish a winning culture, and ultimately stand out in a crowd of leaders.
We Also Recommend