What They'll Never Tell You About the Music Business, Third Edition: The Complete Guide for Musicians, Songwriters, Producers, Managers, Industry Executives, Attorneys, Investors, and Accountants
- ISBN-13: 9781607749745
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2016
- Edition: Revised ed.
- Pages: 416 pages
- Dimensions: 1.03 x 9.0 x 6.0 inches
- How many musicians have seized do-it-yourself internet opportunities to create successful business models,
- How the royalty pie is sliced—and who gets the pieces,
- How the fundamentals of music publishing, producing, managing, touring, and the record industry apply more than ever,
- Why this book is the indispensable guide to the worldwide music industry,
- How corporate general counsels can educate their employees (and themselves) to understand the strictures of copyright law and to avoid trouble,
- And much more.
We Also Recommend