The NEWLY REVISED Words Their Way: Word Study in Action Developmental Model ©2012 includes the following components:
- Teacher Resource Guide; A Revised, Comprehensive Guide covering all 5 stages of development with research, overview and implementation guidance
- Teacher Resource CD-ROM; A Comprehensive Resource CD covering all 5 stages of development with picture/word cards; games; Rhymes (Emergent-Early Letter Name, Letter Name and Within Word Pattern); and Do It Yourself Templates for Sorts and Games
- Whiteboard Activities DVD-ROM; A Comprehensive DVD covering all 5 stages of development with whiteboard-ready sorts; Write the Sort activities and Rhymes (Emergent-Early Letter Name, Letter Name and Within Word Pattern)
- Student Books; Revised, Stage-specific student books with ready made picture and/or word cards, a grid for students to sort and paste the picture/word cards, writing the sort activities, and an envelope for students to store the cards for the week
- Big Book of Rhymes; Revised Big Books are available at the Emergent-Early Letter Name, Letter Name, and Within Word Pattern stages with poems reflecting the skill in each sort - used to introduce the sort.
- Words Their Way Libraries: Revised Libraries are available at the Emergent-Early Letter Name, Letter Name, and Within Word Pattern stages and include 6-packs of little books aligned to the corresponding sorts
Starter Packs include: 10 stage-specific Student Books, Teacher Resource Guide, Teacher Resource CD, Whiteboard DVD, and Big Books where available.
The 6-year supply of student books includes: 1 book the initial year of purchase and 1 book sent out on the anniversary of the purchase for each of the succeeding 5 years.
Teacher Resource Bundle includes: Teacher Resource Guide, Teacher Resource CD and Whiteboard DVD
Literacy Coach Kit includes: Teacher Resource Guide, Teacher Resource CD, Whiteboard DVD, 5 Student Books (1 from each stage), 3 Big Books of Poems, 3 6-packs from the WTW Libraries (1 6-pack from each library)
The Common Core Edition provides the same components and also includes a Whitepaper addressing the Common Core State Standards and a correlation of the Developmental Model to the CCSS.
Download a Brochure
We Also Recommend