NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
Your Introduction to Education, 3/e takes future teachers into an authentic classroom to empower them to explore content and classrooms, reflect on what they’re learning, and develop a sense of the kind of teacher they aspire to be. In these pages, readers discover whether teaching is for them and, if so, what they may be like as teachers tomorrow. Here readers explore the concepts through the real-life experiences of 10 teachers and 12 students from four schools across the urban, suburban, and rural landscape of the United States. It’s a real-life demonstration of what teaching is really like through classroom scenarios and person-to-person interactions, both by word and through hours of video. Today’s current, relevant issues in education are discussed in engaging ways, and both the art and service of teaching and the science of teaching are presented in an accessible writing style that grabs and keeps students’ interest as they move through the concepts they will encounter in their own classrooms one day. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, embedded audio, and chapter review questions.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831035 / 9780133831030Your Introduction to Education: Explorations in Teaching, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package consists of:
- 0133563286 / 9780133563283 Your Introduction to Education: Explorations in Teaching, Loose Leaf Version
- 0133824640 / 9780133824643 Your Introduction to Education: Explorations in Teaching, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
We Also Recommend