- 35 ways to differentiate your practice in substantial and sustainable ways to give you an edge in today's highly-competitive and cost-conscious environment.
- 22 "do's and don'ts" of setting, raising, and discounting fees from practitioners who learned the hard way about the impact that changes in fees have on profitability.
- Methods for attracting more private pay patients reducing dependence on managed care and the stress of a high-volume, time-pressured schedule.
- 24 savvy networking strategies designed to produce a stream of referrals from primary care physicians, pediatricians, ophthalmologists, teachers, school nurses, physical therapists, pharmacists, psychologists and others.
- Hard learned lessons from leading practices throughout the country that reveal opportunities for revenue enhancement and tremendous practice growth.
- A chapter on market research that illustrates how patients, staff members and referring physicians view a practice, its policies, procedures, and personnel to help optometrists understand what they're doing right and the "blind spots" that exist in every practice.
- Long range, strategic planning to enable you to make the critical decisions that every growth-conscious optometrist must make about his or her practice.
- Critical communication skills for doctors and staff members to improve patient acceptance of premium lens options, quality sunwear, and prescriptions for vocational and avocational visual needs.
- The single most important factor in gaining patient acceptance of periodic comprehensive eye exams.
- How to hire and retain employees who work hard, enjoy what they're doing, and pull together to make a practice successful.
- 16 hard-learned lessons about hiring employees to enable readers to learn from the mistakes of others and build a high performance team of loyal, enthusiastic, service-oriented employees.
- Stress management strategies that reduce practice-related stress, prevent staff burnout, and add a sense of fun to the workday.
- Patient education tips facilitate the development of high-trust relationships with patients, resulting in better informed, more compliant and appreciative patients.
- Low-cost, no-cost ways to achieve greater credibility and visibility in your community.
- and much, much more
We Also Recommend