Stop bullying before it starts.
Use the practical strategies described in this book to prevent bullying and create a safe, inclusive elementary classroom where kindness and learning flourish. Veteran educator Caltha Crowe offers a proactive approach to bullying prevention that shows you how to create a positive classroom environment and how to respond to mean behavior before it escalates into bullying. Learn to:
- Recognize and stop gateway behaviors as soon as they start
- Build a caring classroom community
- Create rules with children that help prevent bullying
- Talk candidly with children about bullying
- Work with parents in your anti-bullying efforts
We Also Recommend