Topics explored include:
* For the first time, an evaluation of the use and transformational impact of global media and new ICT in the management and marketing of cultural tourism attractions and resources.
* The changing nature of the global cultural tourism marketplace (including demand, supply, product development and political changes).
* Consumer behaviour, profiles and motivations of cultural tourists.
* Environmental performance, management and wider issues of social and cultural sustainability.
Written by a team of contributors from Australia, Hong Kong, UK, US, Canada, Mexico, Portugal, South Africa and Finland, this text provides a thoroughly global insight into the issues and techniques involved in the successful management and marketing of cultural attractions.
* An overview of the way in which cultural tourism resources and attractions are managed and marketed in a global context.
* Analysis of the demand, profiles and motivation of tourists
* An investigation of the transformational and dynamic impacts of new technologies on cultural resources and products
* International contributor team provide case studies from first-hand experience and research
We Also Recommend