In Pierced, students will discover a narrative version of the New Testament that reads more like a regular book, and is organized to make better sense. Every book is introduced by original artwork created by teenage artists. And every book includes the actual scribbled notes and highlights and questions that teenagers have written in their own Bibles. You get to join their conversation as you read, with space throughout to add your own voice. The story of Jesus is piercing, and will pierce you, as you follow his narrative all the way to his heart.
• Biblica’s “Books of the Bible” approach to simplifying the New Testament narrative.
• Original, student-produced artwork that serves as a thematic “on-ramp” to every book.
• Actual journal notes, comments, and questions from teenagers’ own Bibles scattered throughout.
• Journaling space that completes the conversation.
• A stripped-down design that takes away the intimidation factor in reading the Bible.
We Also Recommend