Young children are fascinated yet a bit frightened by priests and nuns. This charming two-in-one book humanizes religious, making them friendly and approachable. Kids will discover that priests and nuns are just like them: they laugh, cry, work, play, and pray.
What Does a Priest Do?/What Does a Nun Do?--
· combines simple text with warm and humorous illustrations, done in sunny pastel colors by an award-winning artist.
· serves as a subtle vocation starter by introducing the idea of the religious life as something "ordinary" people do.
· simplifies the concepts of serving others and sharing the Good News.
· shows priests and nuns in a variety of settings and an assortment of religious and secular dress.
· includes a wide, inclusive array of religious and lay people.
We Also Recommend